As a customer service agent of Trackingmore —— one of the best package tracking platforms, we received hundreds of messages everyday, and most of the questions are similar. Below is the frequently asked questions, maybe you can find your answer here.
1. My package doesn't have any updates for 5 days, where is my package？
kindly note the international shipping takes time, for registered mail
it usually takes about 2-4 weeks and 1-3 weeks by EMS. It may don't have
any updates on the internet, but actually your package is still on the
move, just be patient and track your package a few days later.
2. Could I get estimated time of arrival to final destination？
can't provide the estimated time. Regarding shipping times, it is
depend on the shipping carrier and service you use. Some courier such as
DHL/UPS and other commercial courier is very fast, usually take only a
few days to reach the sender. However, if your package is shipping
through postal mail, you may need to wait longer. Besides, there are
some other factors such as customs processing efficiency and weather.
3. What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
mail is trackable and more expensive, the surface mail is
non-registered mail which doesn't provide the full tracking info.
Sometimes you may see "yanwen tracks end" or "yunexpress's track end" in
your tracking info, because it is a surface mail which only provide
origin country tracking info.
4. What does "Exception" means in Trackingmore？
Exception means custom hold, undelivered, returned shipment to sender or any shipping exceptions.
5. My item was supposed to be shipped to USA, why does it show destination country "Canada"?
destination showed in Trackingmore is not always right. It is auto
detect by our tracking system. You can even modify the destination
country if you found the destination is not correct.
6. My item was delivered to a wrong address, can you change the address for me?
the address is wrong, please contact the courier directly, we are
third-party tracking platform, so we can't help you change the delivery
7. The courier tried to deliver the package but I wasn't at home, what should I do?
contact the courier. Usually they will resent your package on the next
working day, but sometimes they just ask you to pick up your package at
8. My package has arrived at the destination country, I want to know the local courier and the local exchange number.
your package is carried by a postal service, usually the local courier
is the local postal service. The same tracking number is trackable by
through the destination country's postal services. If your package is
carried by an express company, you need to check whether they have a
local website, sometimes they do provide an exchange number and the
local courier name.