6/07/2018

The good services you cannot miss by Ecom express


Ecom Express is a courier in India which provide express delivery solutions for ecommerce retailers in India. The Ecom Express team has varied and rich experience of over 100 years which makes the company become one of the leading logistics service providers.

ORDER FULFILLMENT

For products ordered online, automated information systems are used for end-to-end order tracking. To track your Ecom express, go to Ecom express or Ecom tracking. Cash or Digital payment solutions are accepted.

REVERSE LOGISTICS

Ecom express offers tailor-made solutions on Reverse Logistics in which effective coordination with end-consumers ensures timely pick-up and delivery of products back to partner establishment within 24 to 72 hours of intimation, every day for 365 days a year - including Sundays/Holidays so that end-customers receive their refunds in a timely manner. This unique service is supported by ready-to-ship packaging with best in class process capabilities in ensuring ease of pickup and returns.

ECOM CROSS-BORDER SERVICES (EXS)

This service designed by Ecom express offers end-to-end cross-border e-commerce logistics solutions both in managing import and export orders. Because of that, customers shopping on international e-tailers enjoy faster deliveries at their doorstep thereby providing unmatched access to international e-tailers hoping to expand their footprint in India.
Similarly, services are extended to Indian e-tailers wanting to fulfil the orders placed online by customers residing in other countries. The services include Customs clearing, bonded warehousing and deliveries at the doorstep of end-consumers.

ECOM DIGITAL SERVICES (EDS)

The digital mobile application facilitates digital services for diversified industries including Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunications. These services are provided at the door step of end-consumers.
These services are offered through their secured mobile application using encrypted devices.

2 comments:

  1. customer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to get

    ReplyDelete
  2. customer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to getcustomer care number=8918275967=6289826831=customer care executive assistant at the moment I would like to know if I can do to know if you have a great weekend and I will be able to get

    ReplyDelete