BlueDart was founded in 1991. It is the leading logistics provider in South Asia. Track BlueDart packages is no longer a hard thing nowadays as there are many third party parcel tracking websites out there that people can go to and track packages.
Among so many package tracking site, I would like to recommend TrackingMore, the best shipment tracking platform which supports shipment tracking of 473 couriers worldwide, including BlueDart tracking, Ekart tracking, Purolator tracking, Aramex tracking and so on.
How to track BlueDart packages?
1. Find your BlueDart tracking number on your receipt that the courier customer service gave to you when shipping your goods.
2. Enter your BlueDart tracking number on BlueDart tracking page.
3. Click "Track" and the detailed tracking info will appear.
Why it says BlueDart tracking not found?
If you found tracking info was not found at the moment you track your BlueDart packages, typical reasons would be as follow.
1. Your item has not yet been accepted by the carrier.
2. Your item has not yet been entered in the carrier's system.
3. Your tracking number is incorrect or invalid.
4. Your item was posted a long time ago, info not available anymore.
Therefore, please wait for a few more days and try to track BlueDart packages again.
What is the exact delivery date of your BlueDart items?
Delivery date is an average shipping time that was given to people for reference. There is no such accurate number that can illustrate the exact time when you can receive your item.
As a third party package tracking tool, TrackingMore needs to track millions of packages per day and it develops a shipping time calculator for people to calculate the shipping time based on its large data in the internal system.