With the release and improvement of Magento 2.x version, Magento has decided to update extensions on its Marketplaces. It removed all links to the old submitted extensions and developers who still want to sell its add-ons on it should resubmit their products again.
Knowing this, our developer resubmitted Trackingmore parcel tracking plugin based on app submission requirements and now you can search keywords of "Trackingmore shipment tracking" at Magento Marketplace to get our extensions for free or simply click above link.
During this submission, we have added a detailed User Guide for your reference so even a newbie can understand and know how to use this extension to track their orders.
Currently, this extension only supports Magento 1.x version and our developers are planning to develop Magento 2.x to help more merchants simplify order tracking process.
Another improvement is the number of carriers we supported has increased from 410 to 475, so it shall meet more merchants' needs. And what' more? If you found your carrier is not in our couriers list, you can always contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org to add that for you.
With this extension, you can enjoy:
- Support tracking of international 475 couriers, including USPS, UPS, FedEx, China Post, S.F. International, Hong Kong post and so on.
- Allow your site customers to check shipment progress easily within your store.
- Reassure your customers by sending email notifications to them when delivery status changes.
- Detailed and helpful "User Guide" makes everything hassle-free.
- Free support from our experts during business hours.
PS: do not forget to generate a TrackingMore API key during the installation of TrackingMore shipment tracking extension.